The Cherokee County Chamber of Commerce was formed in 1946 by local business leaders who were committed to promote economic growth. The Cherokee County Chamber of Commerce serves as an advocate for business. The majority of our members are small to mid-size businesses.
The Purpose of the Cherokee County Chamber of Commerce is to stimulate, promote, advance and improve the infrastructure for business, industry, tourism, and civic endeavors of Cherokee County, Alabama.
THE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE AND TOURISM OFFICE SERVES AS:
- An advocate for businesses in Cherokee County
- A resource to provide business professionals opportunities to network
- A provider of leadership training for both Adults and High School Students
- A partner to help develop and support workforce initiatives
- A leader within government and community to improve our quality of life
- An information center for tourists and individuals looking to relocate to Cherokee County, Alabama
- A promoter of destinations and events
- A voice for Cherokee County